5 Valentine’s Day Outfit Picks
Whether you have that perfect someone to spend Valentine’s day with or not, you deserve to splurge on yourself! While my special someone happens to be dinner with my best friend, I still plan on rocking a great look!
I’ve never really been into Valentine’s Day, I am one of those people that believe I should be treated amazing every day and not just one day of the year (and of course vice versa). I’ve decided this V-Day is about loving myself and those who have been by my side every step of the way instead!
My best friend has been my rock for 15 years and I am SO proud of the women we have become over the past year. So its time to celebrate our love of ourselves and our friendship, to celebrate the challenges we have faced and overcome by each others’ sides, and to look forward to our futures. Sure we may be single, but loving yourself is the first step into being able to truly love others when it comes to a relationship. SO Happy I love Me Day- I’ll be rocking a Garish Gal Dress and my favorite heels.
Check out some of our favorite Garish Gal Valentine Approved looks!
Use promo code Valentine25 to receive 25% off one of these Valentine Perfect pieces.
- This Sexy Slit sleeve, V neck romper looks great with nude and gold accessories.
- Be a Golden Goddess in this amazing gold and black simmer dress.
- Show stopping Hot Pink Shift dress with heels for a great evening look, or rock this look during the day time with a leather jacket and knee high boots.
- Rock this Gorgeous Valentine Red Dress, Blazer, and accent accessories
- For the trend seekers, pair this Crop top with our quilted Pencil Skirt and bring in a pop of color with your shoes