There’s nothing more I love to do than make my Christmas List!
I don’t care how old I am, I will always have a blast making my List & checking it twice (three times, four!)!!
Here at Garish Gal, we have compiled a list of 8 Holiday Essentials that you NEED on your own list!
1. Lady in Red– This pleated red dress is the perfect mix of sexy and sweet. The fit and flare body creates a great shape flattering dress that works for each unique body type. I love throwing on a fur vest, blazer, or fur jacket on with this piece. Adding fur is a great way to elevate the piece for a holiday or work party.
2. Fuzzy Sweater– AMAZINGLY comfortable, soft, and warm! This sweater is a great wardrobe staple for the winter weather. Having that great go to sweater makes this piece not only a great gift for you, but also a great gift for friends and family too! Trust me they will love you for gifting them this sweater!
3. Jumpsuit– I love jumpsuits, but I am very picky about how they fit! However, this particular jumpsuit fits amazing. The adjustable straps allow you to control the length of the jumpsuit. The pants fit as a straight leg that hit right at the ankle. The mesh back creates a sexy feel, but still covers up a strapless bra!
4. Metallic Top– This holiday season metallic is everywhere!! However, if you aren’t sure about this trend, investing in a crop like the above for a great price is a great way. I love pairing this top with the Rise & Shine Midi Skirt. This would also look amazing with a solid black pencil skirt (like here).
5. Midi Skirts– These midi skirts are to die for! I love how simple they are to wear. You can even transition these into your spring wardrobe. You can throw on a sweater with these midis and wear them to work with a blouse. Another great way to wear midi skirts is to combine them with crop tops! I love how the midi’s are styled on Shop Garish Gal as classy crop tops. There are many ways to do crop tops, but by playing them up with the right skirt, it makes all the difference.
6. Grey Denim– I have never tried Sanctuary denim before, but I can now say I am a total believer. These are super comfortable and allow for stretch. They fit very true to size! The zippers add an element of edge to the look. I love that the grey is a winter mix between your summer white jeans and regular jeans- making the grey a great transitional piece.
7. The Perfect Legging– I am always looking for non sheer leggings that are thick enough to keep me warm during the cold Midwest winters. Sanctuary has done an incredible job of fixing that dilemma! I’ve actually bought a pair of these for myself. They are great for tucking into boots or for wearing with slip on sneakers! These leggings make a perfect gift!
8. Statement Tops– Statement tops are an easy way to create an outfit for work or play. They can dress up a great pair of denim for a day at work or throw over a pair of leggings, knee high boots, and a blazer for a fun night out look. The sequin one is a great color way to pair back to most any bottoms. I love the back detailing on the rose top, but you also should check out this amazing mixed media tweed top.
9. Garish Gal Gift Certificates– If you are still struggling to find that perfect present for that special someone, a Garish Gal gift card is always a great fix! Quick, easy, no hassle! Show your Garish Gal just how much you love her!
Whether you’ve been naughty or nice, spoil yourself and others with gifts from our Holiday List!
**Remember to shop Black Friday thru Cyber Monday at Shopgarishgal.com to receive 30% off of your ENTIRE PURCHASE + Free shipping on gifts over $50!
More importantly, in this time of giving, remember that Garish Gal ALWAYS gives $25 of your $150 purchase to education funding projects around the world. In case you forgot, this retail quarter our donations will be going to Project117 which educates the left behind in Haiti!
Happy Holidays Garish Gals!