Mother’s Day is RIGHT around the corner & it’s time to find the perfect present for our “No I don’t need anything” mothers!
Let me tell you about my momma!
She’s my best friend, my twin, my biggest supporter, and my sounding board. She is a strong leader and extremely driven. Whenever I need advice about Garish Gal, she is the first person I call. Her faith is silent and strong, which I love. Her job takes her out of the country quiet a bit and it has made me realize JUST how much I lean on her! She somehow always finds a way to skip sleep and calm my fears even when she’s half way across the globe! She is humble and an introvert–so she’s going to HATE that I posted about her! Needless to say, she is everything I hope to be someday.
I’ve been blessed to have multiple STRONG women in my life. The older I get, the more I realize how lucky I am to be surrounded by such amazing, talented, & loving women.
My mom is the HARDEST person to shop for because if she wants something she purchases it herself! It drives me nuts. Fortunately for me, she wears A LOT of Garish Gal, so I have a few ideas in mind for this years!
Hopefully this guide will help you make your gift giving seamless & easy!
- Gift Card– This is the EASIEST gift. Gift your mom a Garish Gal eGift Card by going online and purchasing one! It’s literally that easy. This one is great for dads & sons–the mothers in your life will love it!
- Cocoon Cardigan– This is a great gift because it is very easy to wear! Wear to work, over a Summer dress, or with a tank & jeans for a casual look! This cardigan is super versatile and can be worn all year long!
3. Chevron Fair Trade Necklace– This is the best selling item for Garish Gal. My own mom has it in both colors and wears them at least twice a week! I even steal her gold one from time to time! This necklace is made by female artisans at a fair trade co-op in India! What an awesome way to celebrate women!
4. Classic Cool Cuff– This is a fun option. Your mom already has the above necklaces in both colors, so check out these really cool (fair trade) adjustable cuffs! These are great because they fit wrists of all sizes!
5. Small-Town Indiana Love– Most of my readers are from Indiana like me! I love this small town Indiana shirt specially after tragedy hit my small town a month ago & I was reminded of just how much I really do LOVE my small Indiana town. This top is the perfect way to show your small town pride! **These are locally made in Kokomo,Indiana!
P.S–If you want a direct link to buy these products, just click on the picture! Easy as that!
Happy Shopping & Happy Mother’s Day, Mommas!